Tales of Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Exile

The world has changed due to the unbalance in mana, causing lakes to dry up, deserts to become iced over, earthquakes, storms of all kinds, and monsters acting strangely.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

By the Lake

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Marta Lualdi

Marta Lualdi

Female
Number of posts : 650
Job/hobbies : boyfriend, anime, manga, drawing, music, writing, photoshopping, death, darkness, interent, phone
Humor : anytthing with blood and gore
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Character sheet
Character Name(s): Marta Lualdi
Experience:
By the Lake Left_bar_bleue0/1500By the Lake Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1500)
Gald: 3000

By the Lake Empty
PostSubject: By the Lake   By the Lake Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:00 pm

Marta sighed as she dipped her feet in the lake. The wind blew softly, rustling even the slightest leaf within the area as she smiled, watching the fish swim in the crystal-like clear water below her. Pulling a few stray stands of hair from her face, she lifted her eyes to the sky, pondering thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forgottensouls.forumakers.com
Emil Castagneir

Emil Castagneir

Male
Number of posts : 42
Job/hobbies : Playing Guitar and Tennis
Humor : PLUH!!!
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Character sheet
Character Name(s): Emil
Experience:
By the Lake Left_bar_bleue1000/1500By the Lake Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1500)
Gald:

By the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the Lake   By the Lake Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:43 pm

Emil had been running around the forest, that surrounded the lake. He had stopped seeing Marta."Marta, nice to se you again" He smiled, kneeling down beside her. His hair blew carelessly in the wind. The Grass being moved aprt for his feet to touch the ground.

Last edited by Emil on Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Pluh.com
Marta Lualdi

Marta Lualdi

Female
Job/hobbies : boyfriend, anime, manga, drawing, music, writing, photoshopping, death, darkness, interent, phone

Character sheet
Experience:

By the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the Lake   By the Lake Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:48 pm

She smiled back at her childhood friend as she sighed, another breeze carrying across the area. She picked up a rock and tossed it into the lake, studying the ripples as they retreated from the rock splash. "I was remeniscing about life in general.... its funny... when we met a long time ago... it was a nice day like this in the village," she replied.
Back to top Go down
Zelos Wilder

Zelos Wilder

Male
Number of posts : 334
Humor : They flock to my beauty like birds.
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Character sheet
Character Name(s): Zelos Wilder
Experience:

By the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the Lake   By the Lake Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:26 pm

[Oh yeah, Zelos entrance! lol]

"Hello my darlings!" a male with a blazing mane of hair emerged from the bushes as he expected running into his friends; instead he confronted two people which he never seen before. "Oh, I thought you two were," His cobalt eyes averted towards the young girl and he couldn't his nature as he started to flirt. "Well, hello, and who did we have here?" Zelos replied as he bowed politely towards Marta and glanced over to the male. "Beat it twerp," he spoke with arrogance in his tone.
Back to top Go down
https://talesofexile.forumotion.com
Marta Lualdi

Marta Lualdi

Female

Character sheet
Experience:

By the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the Lake   By the Lake Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:38 pm

She stood up, arching an eye brow at the flirtatious male as she walked over to Emil, wrapping her arms around Emil's arm. She looked at him with the you-have-got-to-be-kidding look as she smiled politely as she could and said, "Hello.... and it would befit you not to talk to my guardian like that."
Back to top Go down
Zelos Wilder

Zelos Wilder

Male

Character sheet
Experience:

By the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the Lake   By the Lake Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:45 pm

He quirked a red eyebrow as he pointed towards Emil. "This little brat, you've got to be kidding me. You would be much safer with I, the great Zelos," Zelos voice chimed with confidence as a cool hand drew back his fiery mane of hand, his fingers uncurling the strands. His sapphire eyes averted towards the oasis nearby and he placed his hand on the belt that secured his white trousers. His pink vest carelessly being tossed along the wind as he tilted his head to the side. "Seriously kid, you really don't make a decent guardian," he chuckled lightheartedly, feeling ever so confident.
Back to top Go down
Marta Lualdi

Marta Lualdi

Female

Character sheet
Experience:

By the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the Lake   By the Lake Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:56 pm

Marta laughed dryly at his overconfidence, not caring of what others thought of her guardian. She released Emil and stood infront of him proudly. "I chose him. I find he has a lot better qualities than an over arrogant self confident imbilice like you. And the name is Marta, not kid. Get it straight," she warned, her azure eyes looking defiant and proud of her companion.
Back to top Go down
Zelos Wilder

Zelos Wilder

Male

Character sheet
Experience:

By the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the Lake   By the Lake Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:07 pm

"Well well, settle down my cute little tulip," He cleared his throat as he arched a red eyebrow towards Marta from the word kid. Zelos motioned his hand towards his face and placed his fingers over his lips as he chuckled tenderly. "I was referring to your guardian my little tulip not you," He clarified as his cobalt eyes averted towards Emil. "Okay, how about this, I test your guardian's strength on whether he's worthy or not," Zelos replied with confidence as he placed a hand on the pearl surface of his sheath. "Ready to fight young one?" He questioned as a crooked smile lifted his thin lips.
Back to top Go down
Marta Lualdi

Marta Lualdi

Female

Character sheet
Experience:

By the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the Lake   By the Lake Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:13 pm

Marta only sighed. She hated when people picked on her Emil as she shook her head, his arrogance making her more and more irritated. Sighing deeply, she stepped aside, looking between Emil and Zelos, waiting for his reponce.
Back to top Go down
Emil Castagneir

Emil Castagneir

Male

Character sheet
Experience:
Gald:

By the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the Lake   By the Lake Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 7:50 pm

Emil was slightly annoyed but stayed quiet. His eyes slowly went from Azure green, to a light read color. His hair shifted to a stand still direction. "Baka....." He growled. He then unsheathed his sword. "Fine then lets fight I'll show you a thing or to" He then stepped in front of Marta. Using his forearm to hold her back. "Leave this annoyance to me Marta I will have him out of here in no time" He smirked his grin revealing the one sharp tooth, in his mouth.

Last edited by Emil on Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zelos Wilder

Zelos Wilder

Male

Character sheet
Experience:

By the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the Lake   By the Lake Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 7:57 pm

"So the twerp has a demonic side," Zelos replied without intimidation as he noticed a slight resemblance between Emil and Lloyd when enraged. "You kinda remind me of Lloyd, oh well," he shrugged his broad shoulders as he acrobatically leaped backwards and propelled his pearl sword. "Double Demon Fang!" he exclaimed as he created two consecutive shockwaves that accelerated at a high velocity towards Emil. A crooked smile lifted his thin lips and his eyes glittered like ice.
Back to top Go down
Emil Castagneir

Emil Castagneir

Male

Character sheet
Experience:
Gald:

By the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the Lake   By the Lake Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:27 pm

Emil smirked "Fierce Demon Fang" He Slammed his sword to the ground, Canceling out the two lesser attacks. He then dashed forward, putting his sword on his side holding it in the art of a Tonfa. "Heavenly Tempest" He came Crashing Down on Zelos in a sphere like motion.

Last edited by Emil on Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zelos Wilder

Zelos Wilder

Male

Character sheet
Experience:

By the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the Lake   By the Lake Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:35 pm

"Grave!" four spillars emerged from the earth as a defensive way to protect him from the aerial assault from Emil. His fiery mane of hair flew behind him like an elegant cape in the current of the wind as his sapphire eyes raged with storm clouds. "Thunder blade!" suddenly a massive sword composed of electricity plummeted from the sky above Emil as he chuckled confidently. "Don't make this to easy," his voice chimed with rhythm as he motioned his hand in front of his body and held his dagger behind him.
Back to top Go down
Emil Castagneir

Emil Castagneir

Male

Character sheet
Experience:
Gald:

By the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the Lake   By the Lake Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:47 pm

"Houyokusen!" (Phoenix Rush) He then flew up into the air. Escaping the blade, He appeared to have flaming Wings. He then dashed down toward Zelos again "Kuugashou" (Raining Fangs)
Several Blades appeared around the area and they all began raining down following Zelos wherever he went. Emil hovered there smiling. "You stand no chance" He then raced down toward Zelos in a attempt to trip him up.

Last edited by Emil on Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zelos Wilder

Zelos Wilder

Male

Character sheet
Experience:

By the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the Lake   By the Lake Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:52 pm

Zelos motioned his arms over his chest and crossed his arms above his head. "Guardian!" a protective barrier of mana surrounded his entire body, deflecting the blades and gritted his teeth under his thin lips. Dammit, my mana is being depleted. His cobalt eyes half-lidded as he knelt down on his right knee and couldn't find an opening so far.
Back to top Go down
Emil Castagneir

Emil Castagneir

Male

Character sheet
Experience:
Gald:

By the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the Lake   By the Lake Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:40 pm

Emil smirked "Theres an opening" Emil knew that Guardian could only hold up for so long. He began to hack away at, Zelos's guardian. "Take this Shuusou Ganzanha " (Quake Assault) He ten Slashed his sword at the guardian cauising it to be unable to touch the ground. So it flew upwards."Garen Goutenshuu" (Raging Heaven) The Swords that had been attacking him ealier now attacked him again, and this time. They were more furious then before. The Flame wings on Emils back glowed a omnious golden color. He flew up towards Zelos and began cutting at the Guardian more and more. With the Other swords cutting at the guardian in hopes of breaking it, along with the fact that when it broke Zelos would be in mid air making it very hard to evade the attacks coming at him.
Back to top Go down
Zelos Wilder

Zelos Wilder

Male

Character sheet
Experience:

By the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the Lake   By the Lake Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 8:59 am

Using the remain of his mana, he motioned his left hand as the current of the wind picked up drastically. "Air thrust!" Zelos exclaimed as he was carried along the wind current after his guardian shield shattered. He managed evade the airborne attack and landed on the other side of the lake. "Hey, pretty sharp brat," he continued to have a crooked grin on his thin lips and drew back his blazing mane of hair. He revealed a lemon gel as he consumed the substance, restoring his mana by 100 percent. Zelos elegantly leaped into the air as he released a fiery sphere from the tip of his pearl blade towards the oasis, causing a thick mist to appear from the steam.
Back to top Go down
Emil Castagneir

Emil Castagneir

Male

Character sheet
Experience:
Gald:

By the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the Lake   By the Lake Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:11 am

"Auto Item" Emil then took a yellow gel for himself reminding himself he needs to keep his Mana up. He then looked at Zelos, "You forgot.......Shuusou Ganzanha!" (Quake Assault) The Ground began to shake again. "Lets see you handle this!......Senkou Tsuijinga" (Light Spear Cannon) He then came rushing in towards Zelos, stopping right in front of him and aiming his sword at him at point blank range. The sword glowed with almost blinding light. "You ready to give up yet" Emil new the instant he said know he would blow the annoyance to kingdom come.
Back to top Go down
Zelos Wilder

Zelos Wilder

Male

Character sheet
Experience:

By the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the Lake   By the Lake Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:24 am

He half-lidded his eyes as he thrusts his pearl blade towards Emil's blade, forcing a counter attack. A surge of electricity crackling from the surface of his weapon, though he missed slightly because of losing his balance from the earth trembling. CRAP! Zelos cobalt eyes widened with shock as a crooked grin lifted his thin lips. "Guess this is it," he replied tenderly as he awaited for the final blow from Emil as he lost his balance.
Back to top Go down
Marta Lualdi

Marta Lualdi

Female

Character sheet
Experience:

By the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the Lake   By the Lake Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:27 am

Marta jumped in, standing between the two as she called out, "Enough. Both have you have proven your point! You! Pervert! Leave my Guardian alone. Emil, I think he believes you. Stop it!" She ran to Emil, holding him back and looking him in the eyes. She said softly to Emil, "Its ok. You don't have to fight anymore. He believes you..."
Back to top Go down
Emil Castagneir

Emil Castagneir

Male

Character sheet
Experience:
Gald:

By the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the Lake   By the Lake Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:37 am

Emil's eyes faded from red the aqua green. "Fine" He then shot his sword up to the sk, and out came the light burst of energy. He then re sheathed his sword and took a bite of a Apple Gel, restoring his health and heart rate. He then went and sat where he had been sitting as if nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
Marta Lualdi

Marta Lualdi

Female

Character sheet
Experience:

By the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the Lake   By the Lake Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:40 am

She looked to Zelos, and helped him up. After doing so, she walked over to Emil, sitting beside him and leaning agaisnt him slightly. "Emil, I think you did a great job though," she softly and approvingly. She wanted to make sure he was ok, and wanted to calm him down.
Back to top Go down
Zelos Wilder

Zelos Wilder

Male

Character sheet
Experience:

By the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the Lake   By the Lake Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:48 am

His chest heaved up and down as his pink waistcoat draped from his shoulders, his black shirt being exposed greatly. "Whoa, I haven't fought that hard since I challenged Lloyd," Zelos panted as he half-lidded his sapphire eyes and murmured a healing spell. "Healing stream," a mystifying stream poured from the oasis and a mana veil covered his entire body, healing his stamina and health. He remained silent as he approached the two once more yet with a gentle smile on his thin lips.

"Thanks for saving me, my little tulip." Zelos once again returned to his flirtatious attitude, but it was a compliment if they read his facial expression. His cobalt eyes averted towards Emil as he offered his hand towards him; a courtesy of being a fair sport as he admitted defeat. He waited for Emil's reactions as he closed his eyes and continued to grin brightly.
Back to top Go down
Marta Lualdi

Marta Lualdi

Female

Character sheet
Experience:

By the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the Lake   By the Lake Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:54 am

Marta watched the two closely, but a scirene expression upon her face as she relaxed, still leaning on Emil. "You did fight well yourself," she commented lightly, smiling as she gazed up to the sky again, trying to make sure her companion was calming down.
Back to top Go down
Emil Castagneir

Emil Castagneir

Male

Character sheet
Experience:
Gald:

By the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the Lake   By the Lake Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:19 am

Emil put his hand up to Zelos "Rock not Papaer" His fist was in the air. Emil had a thing about handshakes, He
beilieved they were more girlish then anything. Emil put the rock up
and waited or Zelos to acknowledge it. "I am fine Marta, just had to prove myself nothing personal" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

By the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the Lake   By the Lake Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

By the Lake
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next