Tales of Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Exile

The world has changed due to the unbalance in mana, causing lakes to dry up, deserts to become iced over, earthquakes, storms of all kinds, and monsters acting strangely.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

By the Lake

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Marta Lualdi

Marta Lualdi

Female
Number of posts : 650
Job/hobbies : boyfriend, anime, manga, drawing, music, writing, photoshopping, death, darkness, interent, phone
Humor : anytthing with blood and gore
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Character sheet
Character Name(s): Marta Lualdi
Experience:
By the Lake - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/1500By the Lake - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1500)
Gald: 3000

By the Lake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the Lake   By the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:22 am

She nodded, feeling glad she got her point across. Smiling, she stood up, chucking a nice sized rock into the lake and laughed when it made a splash. She looked back at Emil with a smile, valuing his sense of right and looked to the sky again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forgottensouls.forumakers.com
Zelos Wilder

Zelos Wilder

Male
Number of posts : 334
Humor : They flock to my beauty like birds.
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Character sheet
Character Name(s): Zelos Wilder
Experience:
By the Lake - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/1500By the Lake - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1500)

PostSubject: Re: By the Lake   By the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:23 am

"Why thank you my lovely tulip," He playfully winked as he averted his eyes towards Marta then back to Emil. He chuckled lightheartedly, remembering to avoid any actions that Lloyd would do. "Yeah, not much a handshake person myself," he replied. "It's my nature to flirt with pretty girls, alas, there is only one girl that has captured my heart," Zelos replied as his voice chimed with harmony and he thought about his beautiful, voluptous Mizuho ninja; Sheena. "Anyway, I have an award for you. You want to go to the resort of Altamira, I can get you in without paying. Especially for such a couple as you two," he offered as he replied in a cheerful.
Back to top Go down
https://talesofexile.forumotion.com
Emil Castagneir

Emil Castagneir

Male
Number of posts : 42
Job/hobbies : Playing Guitar and Tennis
Humor : PLUH!!!
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Character sheet
Character Name(s): Emil
Experience:
By the Lake - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1500By the Lake - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1500)
Gald:

PostSubject: Re: By the Lake   By the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:19 pm

Emil looked at Marta unsure of what to say, a faint blush reddened his cheeks when Zelos mentioned the word couple. "I am ok with it if she is"
He said with a small gentle look in his eye.
Back to top Go down
http://Pluh.com
Zelos Wilder

Zelos Wilder

Male

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: By the Lake   By the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:40 pm

A tender chuckle parted from his thin lips as his sapphire eyes averted towards the female. "Well my little tulip, do you wish to go to Altamira, a perfect place for couples," he added as he winked playfully at the couple and a cool hand drew back his fiery mane of hair, his fingers stroking the ends of the strands. A gentle breeze carelessly flung his pink waistcoat around his torso as his white trousers brushed against one another and awaited for Marta's response.
Back to top Go down
Marta Lualdi

Marta Lualdi

Female
Job/hobbies : boyfriend, anime, manga, drawing, music, writing, photoshopping, death, darkness, interent, phone

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: By the Lake   By the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:22 pm

Marta blushed also, the word couple was not something she reallly said. Sure, Emil was her compainion, but there was more to it. "I wouldn't mind," she said, her voice cracking a bit. But then her confidence returned as she looked to Zelos. "Now see here. I will not tolerate the word 'tulip'. I am not that delicate." She stood, her back agaisnt the two as she hard her eyes closed and a defiant look upon her face. She opened her eyes, trying to fight the blush from the word couple.
Back to top Go down
Emil Castagneir

Emil Castagneir

Male

Character sheet
Experience:
By the Lake - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1500By the Lake - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1500)
Gald:

PostSubject: Re: By the Lake   By the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:39 pm

Emil smirked "Umm Marta where is Tenebrae, wasn't
he supposed to be with you. I figured since we are going to be traveling, I could work on my pacts. And possibly learn a few new moves, but since you and I have been separated. I have not been able to use Tenebrae's pact magic." He had stopped being his darker side and went back to shy, quiet emil. He felt slightly weak all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
Marta Lualdi

Marta Lualdi

Female

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: By the Lake   By the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:54 pm

She looked back at him, noting the change between the two personalities and threw her hands up in the air. "I don't know," she sighed. She placed her hands on her hips as she glanced at Zelos, keeping him at a weary distance. She looked back at Emil nodded matter-of-factly saying, "Well, we did say we would go. And I would love a break... so we will go with Mr. Flirtatious to this place. Besides... it's free!"
Back to top Go down
Zelos Wilder

Zelos Wilder

Male

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: By the Lake   By the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 3:07 pm

"Whoa! Pacts!" He exclaimed with astonishment as he leaned towards Emil a few inches from his face. "You can make pacts?" there was doubt within his voice as he realized the only summoner he knew of was Sheena. Though putting the subject aside his cobalt eyes averted towards Marta as he pouted playfully. "But you have to have a nickname, I give everyone one of my hunnie nicknames," Zelos explained as he sighed to himself and turned towards the exit of the forest of Lake Umacy. "Now my hunnies, we're off to Altamira," his voiced chimed rhythmically and lead the way towards the Thoda Docks.
Back to top Go down
Marta Lualdi

Marta Lualdi

Female

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: By the Lake   By the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 3:13 pm

Marta nodded. "Yes... pacts can be made... But that is none of your buinsess," she replied. Getting up and putting back on her shoes, she grabbed Emil by the hand. "I think Tenebrae will meet us at the docks," she said, smiling. She looked to Emil, her gentle eyes encouraging. "While we are on our vacation, we can practice. You need to be more ofrcefull in what you want to do, or people will walk all over you."
Back to top Go down
Zelos Wilder

Zelos Wilder

Male

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: By the Lake   By the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:36 pm

"What are you talking about, I know more about pacts than both of you. My hunny was a summoner, she formed pacts with all the summon spirits," He replied with sorrow in his tone as he felt slightly hurt towards her attitude. "Oh!" a sudden thought appeared in his mind as a crooked grin lifted his thin lips. "I see, you two are going to practice before you get to the docks," A sinister chuckle escaped his lips as rhythm chimed in his tone.

"Okay my hunnies, but please get there by nightfall, it should take about an hour for beginners," He whistled as he walked away as he chuckled from the thought of his perverted mind, his cool hand drew back his fiery mane of hair. The wind carelessly blowing his pink waistcoat along the current as his white trousers sleeves of the legs brushed against one another.
Back to top Go down
Marta Lualdi

Marta Lualdi

Female

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: By the Lake   By the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:40 pm

Marta let go of Emil's hand as she scoffed in his direction. She called out, "Pervert!" as he walked away. She turned her back to the retreating figure and folded her arms. "I swear why the heck we even hang around with him I shall never know. He should know better than to be like that. Emil! Why don't you say something! You are my guardian, so you should keep him for being perverted."
Back to top Go down
Emil Castagneir

Emil Castagneir

Male

Character sheet
Experience:
Gald:

PostSubject: Re: By the Lake   By the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:42 pm

Emil sighed "Ok.." He said in his usual frail town. "Pacts are special things with monsters that I defeat in battle" He smiled. "Impressive right" He waited for a answer,
His mind was puzzled "Why did she choose to go along with this guy" he thought.

He then sighed "Marta his ignorance really annoys me, but he is virtually harmless to you. I think so anyway" His sowrd dangled at his side, as she pulled him. When she let him go it stopped "Well I will see you later then" he said quietly to Zelos.
Back to top Go down
Marta Lualdi

Marta Lualdi

Female

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: By the Lake   By the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:44 pm

She sighed, looking at Emil. "Your right, I am sorry I was hard on you. I appreciate everything you do for me," she said, blushing as she looked down. The breeze fluttered by them again as they were alone.
Back to top Go down
Emil Castagneir

Emil Castagneir

Male

Character sheet
Experience:
Gald:

PostSubject: Re: By the Lake   By the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:20 pm

Tenebrae slowly interupted there alone time, with a cynical grin on his face. "So much for any thoughts you two were just having" He chuckled as he roled in on the couples alone time. He layed on hi sback and looked at Emil "It is nice to see you again young knight"
He then looked at Marta "Did you know he would be coming today, I have not seen him since the day he saved you from Richter, and Aqua"

Emil looked at Tenebrae "It is nice to see you again to" He said in his usual tone. "Tenebrae I come here with a purpose, I-I want to learn how to be a proper knight of Ratatosk" He outbursted this. "You see all my life I have lived and had no friends at all, my only friends being Marta and you. So I figured If I became a proper knight, and began to travel a lot. I would make alot of friends and I would finally be acknowledged as a positive person. He spoke gently yet stern.
Back to top Go down
Marta Lualdi

Marta Lualdi

Female

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: By the Lake   By the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:14 pm

She smiled at the two, nodding at their conversation. She sighed, looking at the two and then motioned for them to follow. "To the docks we go."
Back to top Go down
Emil Castagneir

Emil Castagneir

Male

Character sheet
Experience:
Gald:

PostSubject: Re: By the Lake   By the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:25 pm

Tenebrae followed behind Marta, soon Emil followed. They walked behind her whispering back and forth, Emil began to snicker. He pointed at Marta, and waved his finger back and fourth. Tenebrae cough "Emil you are a confused child" He grinned and ran up to Marta and began to whisper to her "I do say why is it you stick to Emil so much"
Back to top Go down
Marta Lualdi

Marta Lualdi

Female

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: By the Lake   By the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:37 pm

Marta looked back at Emil and then to Tenebrae. "Well," she said, blushing, "I just... like having him around..."

(This conveins to the Dock part)
Back to top Go down
Emil Castagneir

Emil Castagneir

Male

Character sheet
Experience:
Gald:

PostSubject: Re: By the Lake   By the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:29 am

(Am I gonna get my practice in still on this topic?)

Tenebrae smirked. "Right then" Tenebrae the dashed ahead. "Hey...uh...wait" Emil, had wondered what thye were talking about. His thoughs rambled with confusion. "Marta what did he say to yo"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: By the Lake   By the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

By the Lake
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2