Tales of Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Exile

The world has changed due to the unbalance in mana, causing lakes to dry up, deserts to become iced over, earthquakes, storms of all kinds, and monsters acting strangely.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ryuta Fukushima (Original Character)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zelos Wilder

Zelos Wilder

Male
Number of posts : 334
Humor : They flock to my beauty like birds.
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Character sheet
Character Name(s): Zelos Wilder
Experience:
Ryuta Fukushima (Original Character) Left_bar_bleue0/1500Ryuta Fukushima (Original Character) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1500)
Gald: 3000

Ryuta Fukushima (Original Character) Empty
PostSubject: Ryuta Fukushima (Original Character)   Ryuta Fukushima (Original Character) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 8:15 pm

Ryuta Fukushima (Original Character) Fukush12
This is one of my drawings that I drew a while back, though the year isn't correct or at least I don't think so....Anyways, I recently coloured Ryuta this year for a contest and I'm hoping that she wins. greedybeg

If I don't I'll be all.... :Nuu...:
Back to top Go down
https://talesofexile.forumotion.com
Marta Lualdi

Marta Lualdi

Female
Number of posts : 650
Job/hobbies : boyfriend, anime, manga, drawing, music, writing, photoshopping, death, darkness, interent, phone
Humor : anytthing with blood and gore
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Character sheet
Character Name(s): Marta Lualdi
Experience:
Ryuta Fukushima (Original Character) Left_bar_bleue0/1500Ryuta Fukushima (Original Character) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1500)
Gald: 3000

Ryuta Fukushima (Original Character) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuta Fukushima (Original Character)   Ryuta Fukushima (Original Character) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:52 am

I love this piece. The colouring is very vivd and adds life to the drawing. And you seem to have used traditional media then enhanced it with digital media. I could be wrong. The figure is pretty proportionate. And you signed it! Thus I know this is your orginial work--that I like very much. The neck seems a little thick for a girl.... but other than that its good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forgottensouls.forumakers.com

Ryuta Fukushima (Original Character)
Page 1 of 1